- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I learned that when you walk around with a baby in your arms, cheerleaders will draw near. But as you can see, BabyGeeding wasn’t too happy in either picture, and I know why, she had Baylor lineage in her veins. … Continue reading
Many thanks to all of you that were kind enough to leave me a comment yesterday, it really, really touched my heart to know that people were happy for me. I’m not comfortable saying who my new employer is. If … Continue reading
Southwest Employees Pep Rally, originally uploaded by geeding.
Yesterday I notified my employer that my last day of employment will be in two weeks. The picture above is a lousy photoshop to add a cheesy dramatic effect as I haven’t moved anything out of my cube as of … Continue reading
A new survey of Americans’ knowledge of religion found that atheists, agnostics, Jews and Mormons outperformed Protestants and Roman Catholics in answering questions about major religions, while many respondents could not correctly give the most basic tenets of their own … Continue reading
In perhaps one of the more amicable interactions they’ll have anytime in the near future, President Obama and former Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin will “star” in two upcoming issues of the famed Archie comic books, according to Archie Comic … Continue reading
What would seemingly be an issue of capitalism and supply and demand in any other city, or any other neighborhood in San Francisco, has instead morphed into another battle between merchants and the homeless in the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood: The McDonald’s … Continue reading
Lots of activity at work yesterday with news crews running around. It was a bit surreal to see the reporters in real life. I thought Richard Ray would be taller. People familiar with my hometown of Mineral Wells know about … Continue reading