- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 August 19, 2010
The Tea Party might have a quasi-mainstream official platform, but it also seems to be a magnet for far right loonies, angry racists, borderline psychotics and those that are simply grossly misinformed. These shirts are for those fringe nutjobs that … Continue reading
Gigabytes of storage in a very geeky package! http://www.etsy.com/shop/8BitMemor
Father Luke Strand of the Holy Family Parish in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, has a pretty interesting ride. He drives around town in a black Volkswagen Beetle with a logo featuring the phrase “God Squad” emblazoned on it. That logo … Continue reading
Gloria Gomez stepped eagerly into the basement of the once-grand Glen-Donald apartment building near Los Angeles’ MacArthur Park on Tuesday afternoon, hoping to find some treasures in three large trunks that someone had left there in storage decades ago. The … Continue reading
Every summer since 1988, the state of Florida has opened many of its lakes, rivers and swamps to a limited-time public alligator hunt. This year’s hunt began Aug. 15 and continues through Sept. 12. Once listed as an endangered species … Continue reading
KFC is testing a new sandwich: The Skinwich. 5 layers of fried chicken skin, lumped on a bun and topped with white american cheese and bacon. Find all the details @ www.brainresidue.com