- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 August 9, 2010
After getting past an IRS investigation, pornography scandal, and attacks in various forms, a Texas-based group was finally able to raise its 77-foot cross alongside Interstate 10 in Kerrville, Texas last week. Max Greiner, Jr., the founder of Texas-based The … Continue reading
For years, churches across the USA have prayed that more young people would explore careers in ministry as a wave of Baby Boomer pastors prepares to retire. Now it seems their prayers are being answered. For the past 10 years, … Continue reading
The Oval Office choice of eight US presidents, the Washington series features hardwood construction, quality upholstery and a spring seat platform that combine to prove comfort and firm, all-day support. The padded wood arms and brass-capped base are available in … Continue reading
Taking old World War II photos, Russian photographer Sergey Larenkov carefully photoshops them over more recent shots to make the past come alive. Not only do we get to experience places like Berlin, Prague, and Vienna in ways we could … Continue reading
Details @ engadget.com