- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2010
TAMPA — Something wasn’t right about Chad Jordan. He was perfectly nice at youth football practice, his coach said. He never made any trouble. But still, “There just was a lot of stuff that wasn’t adding up, you know?” said … Continue reading
One of my friends took me out to lunch for my birthday yesterday, and I decided to Celebration would be a nice place to eat, heck, the name was fitting. As we entered we found a Google employee that was … Continue reading
Like Mom Like Dad is a great idea for a blog in which people submit photos in which they try to recreate a photo of their parents. Here’s one that really caught my attention.
What would happen if, instead of spare change, you handed a person in need the means to shop for whatever they needed? What would they buy? Can you spare your credit card, sir? Over the past two weeks, I wandered … Continue reading
I fear the end is near for DogGeeding. He’s been showing signs of aging for a while, but we think he recently had a stroke and appears to be blind as he walks into things and get stuck in corners, … Continue reading
It all started with this . . .
Tempers in the country are running hot, so much so that at least one gas station owner has turned the LCD screen on his pumps into a medium of personal expression. In a Consumerist exclusive, one of our readers found … Continue reading