- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2010
TAMPA — Something wasn’t right about Chad Jordan. He was perfectly nice at youth football practice, his coach said. He never made any trouble. But still, “There just was a lot of stuff that wasn’t adding up, you know?” said … Continue reading
One of my friends took me out to lunch for my birthday yesterday, and I decided to Celebration would be a nice place to eat, heck, the name was fitting. As we entered we found a Google employee that was … Continue reading
Like Mom Like Dad is a great idea for a blog in which people submit photos in which they try to recreate a photo of their parents. Here’s one that really caught my attention.
What would happen if, instead of spare change, you handed a person in need the means to shop for whatever they needed? What would they buy? Can you spare your credit card, sir? Over the past two weeks, I wandered … Continue reading
I fear the end is near for DogGeeding. He’s been showing signs of aging for a while, but we think he recently had a stroke and appears to be blind as he walks into things and get stuck in corners, … Continue reading
It all started with this . . .
Tempers in the country are running hot, so much so that at least one gas station owner has turned the LCD screen on his pumps into a medium of personal expression. In a Consumerist exclusive, one of our readers found … Continue reading