Bag of Randomness
- Yesterday morning wasn’t exactly a smooth morning either as I kinda got stuck in the elevator when I got to work. I say kinda because I was riding in an elevator with a woman who needed to stop one floor below mine. When the stopped, the doors didn’t open and all the buttons were not responsive. The first thought that went through my mine – Thank goodness I don’t have to pee.
- The woman in the elevator decided to just pry open the doors on her own, and thankfully the elevator stopped where it was suppose to and we just stepped off. I told a friend this and he thought I was foolish for stepping off because the elevator could have dropped and cut me in half. Now, if the elevator was between floors and I had to crawl through a space, that’s one thing, but all I had to do was step off.
- I’ve talked about my love for the Baker Hotel in my hometown of Mineral Wells, but I had no idea that one of my old high school acquaintances was making a documentary about it.
- We started to watch the second season of Mad Men yesterday.
- Toyota has an idea to help everyone save gas and all it involves is a glass of water.
- I thought it was interesting how Jimmy Johnson made the list twice in SI’s list of the top 25 hated sports teams.
- Best magazine articles (in English) ever?
- Bicycled Powered Coffee Stand
- Believe it or not, but there’s a Titanic II movie.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink