- Ben W.: So glad that y'all had such a great trip. I've enjoyed following along – thanks so much for...
- John Mackovic: I spent about a minute trying to figure out your gum comment, then I realize you probably meant that...
- RPM: Sounds like it was a great family getaway. That AA Flight Attendant sounded like the stereotypical AA Flight...
- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 July 26, 2010
St. Peter’s Anglican Church has long been known as an open and inclusive place. So open, it seems, they won’t turn anyone away. Not even a dog. That’s how a blessed canine ended up receiving communion from interim priest Rev. … Continue reading
Details @ I New Idea Homepage
Who better to teach Kate Gosselin’s kids about Alaska than its most famous resident, Sarah Palin? Gosselin and her eight children have traveled to Alaska to meet up with the self-proclaimed “hocky mom” for an episode of new TLC reality … Continue reading
Mike walks across America from New York to San Francisco. Here’s a Google Map of our journey.
IMAGINE that horrible though all-too-familiar feeling: You are standing before a fully stuffed closet and yet have nothing to wear. Now, imagine something worse: Your closet contains only six items, and you are restricted to wearing only those six items … Continue reading