- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
- faithful reader: OMG! My daughter (who is a few months shy of 14) wants one of those huge bears and I keep telling...
- MissT: He does swear… although it is in French. The really bad French Canadian swear words centre around the...
- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 July 26, 2010
St. Peter’s Anglican Church has long been known as an open and inclusive place. So open, it seems, they won’t turn anyone away. Not even a dog. That’s how a blessed canine ended up receiving communion from interim priest Rev. … Continue reading
Details @ I New Idea Homepage
Who better to teach Kate Gosselin’s kids about Alaska than its most famous resident, Sarah Palin? Gosselin and her eight children have traveled to Alaska to meet up with the self-proclaimed “hocky mom” for an episode of new TLC reality … Continue reading
Mike walks across America from New York to San Francisco. Here’s a Google Map of our journey.
IMAGINE that horrible though all-too-familiar feeling: You are standing before a fully stuffed closet and yet have nothing to wear. Now, imagine something worse: Your closet contains only six items, and you are restricted to wearing only those six items … Continue reading