- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
- FDR: DogGeeding – might be a torn ACL
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 July 23, 2010
America, are you happy? The emotional words contained in hundreds of millions of messages posted to the Twitter website may hold the answer. Computer scientist Alan Mislove at Northeastern University in Boston and colleagues have found that these “tweets” suggest … Continue reading
‘Syrinx’ is a modern day syringe, designed by Jesper Nilsson, that will surely reduce the trauma of poking needles, if not eradicate it completely. The fear reducing formula of the Syrinx lies in its Sphynx-shaped needle: cutely designed things that … Continue reading
Because some things just cannot be unseen . . . Policing the Web’s Lurid Precints Ricky Bess spends eight hours a day in front of a computer near Orlando, Fla., viewing some of the worst depravities harbored on the Internet. … Continue reading
A man was charged with burglary Wednesday after police said he broke into a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, church with an unusual tool – a crucifix. George Horn allegedly broke into the St. John the Baptist Catholic Church on the night … Continue reading
A North Carolina man faces a felony charge after police say he shot his wife with a wad of toilet paper stuffed into a gun. Multiple media outlets reported Wednesday that 38-year-old Lonnie Irvin Pinnix was charged with assault with … Continue reading