- Bryan B.: Raising Arizona is one of my favorite movies. I whipped my wife with many quotes involving children from...
- RPM: Raising Arizona is a must watch, imho. I’m a huge Coen Brothers fan and it’s one of their best.
- Geeding: Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely, 100%
- Jason A: “Would you know my name, If I saw you in heaven?” Those lyrics are a great example of something...
- Michael Willoughby: Check out “Old Love,” particularly the version on “24 Nights.” I’m a huge Clapton fan.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 July 15, 2010
Workers at the World Trade Center site are excavating a 32-foot-long ship hull that apparently was used in the 18th century as part of the fill that extended lower Manhattan into the Hudson River. It’s hoped the artifact can be … Continue reading
FinderBase.com is a community that helps when you lose or find stuff. When you find something, you should post it here as found. The owner is most likely pleased to find the missing stuff from this service. You will receive … Continue reading
She’s taken meddling motherhood to a whole new level. Geri Brin is so anxious to marry off her 31-year-old son, Colby (pictured), she’s launched a Web site where she and other parents can find perfect matches for their single kids. … Continue reading
Check what famous writer you write like with this statistical analysis tool, which analyzes your word choice and writing style and compares them to those of the famous writers. Any text in English will do: your latest blog post, journal … Continue reading
What is DentBetty? DentBetty is the world’s leading Internet site for auto body repair estimates by photo. Why drive all over town to get repair estimates when you ding your car? Now you can just upload a few photos and … Continue reading
There is no question that Ian Burns is the son of Michael Burns. But did Michael intend to father a child nearly three years after his own death from cancer? For his wife, Gayle, there is no doubt. But for … Continue reading