- Guy: You realize that is a fake twitter account, right? Donald is spelled wrong, and Trump is Spelled Trurnp.
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2010
Man, that noise he makes at the 48 second mark sure is scary.
Scientists have found the reason why some athletes dominate on the running track and others in the swimming pool: It’s in their belly buttons, a study published Monday shows. What’s important is not whether an athlete has an innie or … Continue reading