- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
- John Mackovic: Technically, the NFL playoffs don't start until 2017, and it doesn't look like the Mavs will...
- John Mackovic: My favorite line from the article: "Good journalism continues to this day. There's great...
- Geeding: I’m an idiot. I didn’t have time to read the article when I discovered it but thought it was...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2010
Man, that noise he makes at the 48 second mark sure is scary.
Scientists have found the reason why some athletes dominate on the running track and others in the swimming pool: It’s in their belly buttons, a study published Monday shows. What’s important is not whether an athlete has an innie or … Continue reading