- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2010
Man, that noise he makes at the 48 second mark sure is scary.
Scientists have found the reason why some athletes dominate on the running track and others in the swimming pool: It’s in their belly buttons, a study published Monday shows. What’s important is not whether an athlete has an innie or … Continue reading