- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 July 9, 2010
La Rosa Carrington has more than enough to worry about. She’s a single mother with two teenage daughters, she’s fighting a type of leukemia that requires five days of chemo a month for four months, and she lost her job … Continue reading
Super Mario Bros. from Surfap on Vimeo.
We asked Consumerist readers to share the sickest, grossest, and sketchiest things they’ve ever done to save money. Over 250 comments poured in and most of them had to do with things that people have reduced themselves to eating at … Continue reading
Gov. Bobby Jindal has signed into law one of the more controversial bills from the recent legislative session, one allowing guns to be carried into houses of worship. The bill would authorize persons who qualified to carry concealed weapons having … Continue reading