- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 July 8, 2010
NIELSVILLE, Minn. (AP) — A preacher and two congregants would be a full house in the church near here built by retired construction worker Bruce Larson. The 6-foot-square exterior of the little white chapel translates into 4,032.25 square inches of … Continue reading
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (RNS) Megachurches here in the heart of the Bible Belt are thriving enough to support a major building boom despite a sluggish economy. First Baptist Church of Gardendale has built a $19.7 million, 2,700-seat sanctuary about 15 miles … Continue reading
In an attempt to rid the country of “decadent Western cuts”, Iran’s culture ministry has produced a catalogue of haircuts that meet government approval. The list of banned styles includes ponytails, mullets and elaborate spikes. However,quiffs appear to be acceptable, … Continue reading