- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2010
Yes, it really happened, and yes, we did it. Details
It’s one of those videos that I thought I wouldn’t give much time to, but it just kinda sucks you in.
An unsurpassed ability to take risks, communicate, lead his party and handle the nation’s economy helped keep President Franklin D. Roosevelt in first place in a ranking of the country’s 43 presidents. The Siena Research Institute’s 2010 Presidential Expert Poll … Continue reading