- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Faster loading of planes? Palletize seating. Seats will be mounted on movable pallets in 18 seat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2010
Yes, it really happened, and yes, we did it. Details
It’s one of those videos that I thought I wouldn’t give much time to, but it just kinda sucks you in.
An unsurpassed ability to take risks, communicate, lead his party and handle the nation’s economy helped keep President Franklin D. Roosevelt in first place in a ranking of the country’s 43 presidents. The Siena Research Institute’s 2010 Presidential Expert Poll … Continue reading