- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 July 1, 2010
Because she keeps emailing me pictures she’s been taking of BabyGeeding. I thought a would share a few. In this pic, it looks like she wants to be a Major League catcher as she’s sporting a call sign with her … Continue reading
REDLANDS, Calif. – It wasn’t snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night that stopped Chester Arthur Reed from his appointed round. The mail handler just felt it was time to call it quits at age 95. The fork … Continue reading
Just a bunch of individual picture postings of childhood memories. I spent way too much time on this website, but here are a few that caught my eye. http://imremembering.com
Major language warning . . .
An interesting piece about the film The Exorcist .
The words of Christians in the mouth of Christ. http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com Article