- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 July 1, 2010
Because she keeps emailing me pictures she’s been taking of BabyGeeding. I thought a would share a few. In this pic, it looks like she wants to be a Major League catcher as she’s sporting a call sign with her … Continue reading
REDLANDS, Calif. – It wasn’t snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night that stopped Chester Arthur Reed from his appointed round. The mail handler just felt it was time to call it quits at age 95. The fork … Continue reading
Just a bunch of individual picture postings of childhood memories. I spent way too much time on this website, but here are a few that caught my eye. http://imremembering.com
Major language warning . . .
The words of Christians in the mouth of Christ. http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com Article
An interesting piece about the film The Exorcist .