- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 July 1, 2010
Because she keeps emailing me pictures she’s been taking of BabyGeeding. I thought a would share a few. In this pic, it looks like she wants to be a Major League catcher as she’s sporting a call sign with her … Continue reading
REDLANDS, Calif. – It wasn’t snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night that stopped Chester Arthur Reed from his appointed round. The mail handler just felt it was time to call it quits at age 95. The fork … Continue reading
Just a bunch of individual picture postings of childhood memories. I spent way too much time on this website, but here are a few that caught my eye. http://imremembering.com
Major language warning . . .
The words of Christians in the mouth of Christ. http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com Article
An interesting piece about the film The Exorcist .