- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 July 1, 2010
Because she keeps emailing me pictures she’s been taking of BabyGeeding. I thought a would share a few. In this pic, it looks like she wants to be a Major League catcher as she’s sporting a call sign with her … Continue reading
REDLANDS, Calif. – It wasn’t snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night that stopped Chester Arthur Reed from his appointed round. The mail handler just felt it was time to call it quits at age 95. The fork … Continue reading
Just a bunch of individual picture postings of childhood memories. I spent way too much time on this website, but here are a few that caught my eye. http://imremembering.com
Major language warning . . .
The words of Christians in the mouth of Christ. http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com Article
An interesting piece about the film The Exorcist .