- Bryan B.: Thanks for posting the article on Everest. That was eye opening. I’ve been fascinated with Everest...
- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 July 1, 2010
Because she keeps emailing me pictures she’s been taking of BabyGeeding. I thought a would share a few. In this pic, it looks like she wants to be a Major League catcher as she’s sporting a call sign with her … Continue reading
REDLANDS, Calif. – It wasn’t snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night that stopped Chester Arthur Reed from his appointed round. The mail handler just felt it was time to call it quits at age 95. The fork … Continue reading
Just a bunch of individual picture postings of childhood memories. I spent way too much time on this website, but here are a few that caught my eye. http://imremembering.com
Major language warning . . .
The words of Christians in the mouth of Christ. http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com Article
An interesting piece about the film The Exorcist .