Bag of Randomness
- Sometime after dinner yesterday I tried to play the role of a good husband/father and feed BabyGeeding, and I did so reclined in my recliner with her at my hip, which is usually reserved for DogGeeding. After her feeding, the little sucker just fell asleep, but I needed to get up because of the call of nature. Pet owners will understand this, if you have a pet sitting comfortably with you, you do all you can to not get up and disturb them. Well, this was just the case, except is was my own flesh and blood and not my dog, even though I love that dog pretty darn much. Luckily I was able to get up without waking her and she slept that way for more than an hour, which made for a cute pic, huh?
- I now know two people that have got married a second time at the Little White Chapel in Vegas. The first couple actually were married to each other and divorced after the guy had second thoughts about kids, and after about a year apart he and the ex flew to Vegas. The other couple includes my favorite lawyer in Wise County, and I couldn’t be happier for the guy.
- I think I’m finally somewhat settling into a routine with this whole baby in my life thing.
- Dang, that sure was a lot of rain we got yesterday.
- I have a friend at work when in social conversations will never take my side on an issue to only annoy me, and it cracks me up each time.
- At youth camp we use to sing a song that went “McDonalds, McDonalds, a Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut . . .” complete with hand gestures. That song has been stuck in my head as of late but I can’t remember anything else about the song.
- The 20 Worst Charities in America – Number one just happens to be a company based in Texas that distributes religious literature, aka, tracts.
- A hymn inspired by the oil spill in the Gulf
- If you’re over 18, you’ve lived through two years whose dates are palindromes
- Does the first-letter frequency among the top 1,000,000 web domains by traffic match the first-letter frequency of words in the English language?
- Kid steals school bus and drives to a mall
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink