Bag of Randomness
- I don’t like the taste of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Man, it sure has been muggy as of late, it’s like I woke up in Houston or something.
- I’m not looking forward to getting our electric bill. It might just be time to do average billing.
- I wonder if downtown Dallas will ever active and full of life like downtown Fort Worth.
- BabyGeeding’s umbilical cord fell off yesterday, and her Social Security card came in the mail.
- That CareFlite memorial service had a lot more pop and circumstance than I would have thought.
- What’s up with all the alligators sightings as of late?
- Richard Marx was in town last night, remember him? That Right Here Waiting was one heck of a song. I think I heard somewhere that he helped write a lot of the Back Street Boys songs.
- I’m annoyed when people say “twittering” instead of “tweeting.”
- BP has had an HD camera capturing the oil spill and we are just now learning about it?
- It’s time to rename the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of BP, as Stephen Colbert would say, you break it, you buy it.
- Gov Tim Pawlenty was on The Daily Show and I was actually impressed with the Republican.
- The Mormons will take over – Utah Has Nation’s Youngest Population, Maine The Oldest
- Wanted: 400,000 truck drivers
- Popular Mechanics: There Is No Way AT&T Will Be Able to Handle the iPhone 4
- It’s a darn shame what’s going on at Arlington National Cemetery, of all places.
- Niger Vs. Germany Soccer Broadcast Failure
- With the new Karate Kid movie coming out, Ralph Machio has made a hilarious Funny or Die video, but don’t watch it if you are offended by course language and humor.
- How celebrities are making money by tweeting
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink