Bag of Randomness
- My pastor asked me to be part of a church committee which had their first meeting last night. I guess you can call it a committee, maybe it’s more of a team. Either way, I’m not a member of the church yet he still wanted to include me, and that in itself certainly makes me feel that he actually cares about me.
- I’m reluctant to talk about any of the topics of the meeting but he wanted a real diverse group, and that’s what he got. Not diverse in terms of race, but more so in personal background and experience.
- There was one person’s career path that was quite interesting – CPA, lawyer, developer (or something tech related), and then real estate.
- Another person use to be second in command of a gang of over 200, was a drug dealer, and has been in jail in three different countries.
- Another person owned a company that actually installed the front desk lobby area of Southwest Airline’s headquarters.
- I finally broke down and bought a new pair of sandals only to step in dog dookie wearing them for the first time.
- Jon Stewart really hit Obama hard last night, and that’s just another reason why I like his show, he’ll call out either side and does it often, all in the form of comedy.
- My asthma has been pretty bad the last couple of days, with the most likely cause being allergies. Usually it’s worst at night, and I keep myself from going to the doctor because I’m on a high deductible plan.
- I’ve got a really bad habit of grinding my teeth whether I’m awake or sleeping, which results in lots of headaches.
- BabyGeeding’s appointment at the pediatric ophthalmologist went splendidly well.
- The best cookies other than homemade have to be Otis Spunkmeyer.
- Sometimes I say things that I know don’t really affect people, but I think they do, and I dwell on feeling like a jackass for the rest of the day.
- Did you know that another oil well in the Gulf has been leaking since April 30? But it’s oil trail is only a ten-mile slick.
- I was told yesterday this website was mentioned on sports radio 1310 KTCK The Ticket recently.
- When I was a yoot I use to think that Dr J was really a medical doctor in the off season.
- I recently found out that Doc Rivers got his name because he once wore a Dr J shirt in college, and when his assistant coach Rick Majerus saw him, he call Doc and the name just stuck.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink