- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
- Ben W.: It's 2017. If you want to throw some background music behind a video to sell a house, there are a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2010
SAN FRANCISCO – In a tongue-in-cheek call for immigration reform, farm workers are teaming up with comedian Stephen Colbert to challenge unemployed Americans: Come on, take our jobs. Farm workers are tired of being blamed by politicians and anti-immigrant activists … Continue reading
In 1964 with 152 hours of work at the average wage of $2.50 per hour would buy you this. In 2010, the average wage is now $19, and after working 152 hours you can buy this. Details @ blog.american.com by … Continue reading
This playful mirror eschews feet and inches in favor of celebrities. Now you can brag that you’re as tall as Muhammad Ali. If you’re short, just say you have something in common with Bruce Lee. TheAwesomer.com
Syfy has cast 1980s pop-star rivals Debbie Gibson and Tiffany in one of the network’s signature Saturday night original movies. The network promises an epic battle between the former teen pop stars, who will co-star in “Mega Python vs. Gatoroid.” … Continue reading
SEOUL: Cash-strapped North Korea demanded on Thursday that the United States pay almost $65 trillion in compensation for six decades of hostility. The cost of the damage done by the United States since the peninsula was divided in 1945 is … Continue reading
LONDON – Churches risk losing out on large amounts of donations because pastors and church leaders are too timid when it comes to preaching about financial needs and the importance of giving, according to a new report out this week. … Continue reading