- Jason Truitt: You’re too hard on Baylor, and dreaming about UT and TCU.
- Rick: You have more than 1 person from Mineral Wells that follows your blog on a regular basis Keep up the good...
- Ben W.: I'm with you, RPM – imagine the headlines if it was "Bring your Quran to school day." It...
- Ben W.: I would love to see some statistics on the long-term effect this has on a person's...
- RPM: Was so proud of the Longhorns and Charlie Strong. That win was a team effort. They have been taking a lot of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2010
More than 10 million Americans moved from one county to another during 2008. The map below visualizes those moves. Click on any county to see comings and goings: black lines indicate net inward movement, red lines net outward movement. Forbes.com
MEMPHIS (AP) — A women’s softball coach in Memphis said her team was banned from a church league after learning she was gay. Jana Jacobson told The Commercial Appeal officials at Bellevue Baptist Church told her she had a “deviant” … Continue reading
One s-bomb, and full of sexual innuendos, which means it’s funny pretty funny.