- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2010
More than 10 million Americans moved from one county to another during 2008. The map below visualizes those moves. Click on any county to see comings and goings: black lines indicate net inward movement, red lines net outward movement. Forbes.com
MEMPHIS (AP) — A women’s softball coach in Memphis said her team was banned from a church league after learning she was gay. Jana Jacobson told The Commercial Appeal officials at Bellevue Baptist Church told her she had a “deviant” … Continue reading
One s-bomb, and full of sexual innuendos, which means it’s funny pretty funny.