- John Mackovic: I'd take a Longhorn over an Arkie any day.
- Geeding: Felix Jones was replaced with Jamaal Charles of the Kansas City Chiefs. Why someone from the Chiefs? Because...
- towski: Interesting quotes on the Trump story. Evangelicals and I are both skeptical, but with VERY different...
- John Mackovic: – We didn't get a drop of rain at the house in Plano yesterday afternoon – We...
- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2010
More than 10 million Americans moved from one county to another during 2008. The map below visualizes those moves. Click on any county to see comings and goings: black lines indicate net inward movement, red lines net outward movement. Forbes.com
MEMPHIS (AP) — A women’s softball coach in Memphis said her team was banned from a church league after learning she was gay. Jana Jacobson told The Commercial Appeal officials at Bellevue Baptist Church told her she had a “deviant” … Continue reading
One s-bomb, and full of sexual innuendos, which means it’s funny pretty funny.