- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2010
More than 10 million Americans moved from one county to another during 2008. The map below visualizes those moves. Click on any county to see comings and goings: black lines indicate net inward movement, red lines net outward movement. Forbes.com
MEMPHIS (AP) — A women’s softball coach in Memphis said her team was banned from a church league after learning she was gay. Jana Jacobson told The Commercial Appeal officials at Bellevue Baptist Church told her she had a “deviant” … Continue reading
One s-bomb, and full of sexual innuendos, which means it’s funny pretty funny.