- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2010
The charming friendship between an 11-month old and an African Leopard Tortoise. An important reminder that friends can come in all different shapes and sizes. The African Leopard Tortoise as a pet is a great idea, considering it has a … Continue reading
Oprah is going to start a new network and she’s looking for people to host shows on the network. Zach Anner of Austin, who happens to have cerebral palsy, answered the call with this audition tape and great idea for … Continue reading
Neil Caldwell has come up with something that is pure genius. He has created the color wheel of bacon! No, this isn’t some graphic design trick (although Neil is a graphic designer). This is real, genuine colored bacon. More details … Continue reading
These two dogs are more than just best friends, they share a rare bond. Ellie, a young cavalier King Charles spaniel in England, is almost completely blind. While her owner and a local animal organization are working to raise money … Continue reading