- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 June 10, 2010
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — General Motors has banned the use of the Chevy name in all of its corporate communications. From now on, the bow-tie brand will go by its proper name, Chevrolet. It’s OK if you still call your … Continue reading
T-Mobile and a Longwood-area church are hoping to erect a 130-foot cross that will double as a cell-phone tower. But they’ve had bad reception from neighbors, who are protesting the idea. The proposed “monocross” tower, which goes before the Seminole … Continue reading
OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey (Reuters) – A New Jersey woman is waging a campaign to become the world’s heaviest living woman, admitting that she is as hungry for attention as she is for calorie-rich food. Donna Simpson, 42, weighs more … Continue reading
For you Dale, since you are a Collie owner.