- Susan: I was raised in the Church of Christ in the 60s and 70s. The crap and guilt they heaped on young girls and...
- BC: Is Barry (Mr. Liberally Lean) OK? He hasn’t posted in over a week. Are his troll commenters about to go...
- Geeding: Ooops, though I probably could have fit in some sort of inbreeding joke.
- Ben W.: If you loved Sheku Kanneh-Mason’s performance, check out this story about his amazing family, from CBS...
- Triple Fake: You said Prince Charles would be George V, then you referenced his grandfather, who was George VI....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 June 10, 2010
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — General Motors has banned the use of the Chevy name in all of its corporate communications. From now on, the bow-tie brand will go by its proper name, Chevrolet. It’s OK if you still call your … Continue reading
T-Mobile and a Longwood-area church are hoping to erect a 130-foot cross that will double as a cell-phone tower. But they’ve had bad reception from neighbors, who are protesting the idea. The proposed “monocross” tower, which goes before the Seminole … Continue reading
OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey (Reuters) – A New Jersey woman is waging a campaign to become the world’s heaviest living woman, admitting that she is as hungry for attention as she is for calorie-rich food. Donna Simpson, 42, weighs more … Continue reading
For you Dale, since you are a Collie owner.