- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2010
LYNCHBURG, Va. (AP) — A Baptist minister who toured the country to talk about his conversion from Islam to Christianity is no longer the dean of Liberty University’s theological seminary following allegations he fabricated or embellished facts about his past, … Continue reading
You’ve been involved in an accident. You have many questions to answer and forms to fill in — from the police, insurance companies, and perhaps even lawyers and courts. And almost every one of those forms requires you to draw … Continue reading
I bet a lot of you think that I’ve cut down on posting because of the newborn, but truth be told, I’m just not finding much ‘quality’ material. The rain sure has made the temperature tolerable, enough so that WifeGeeding, … Continue reading
All McDonald’s nuggets are not created equal. U.S. McNuggets not only contain more calories and fat than their British counterparts, but also chemicals not found across the Atlantic. American McNuggets (190 calories, 12 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated … Continue reading
More KFC Chicken Bone Art at WhatTheCool.com
Full List I’m a little surprised that Tiger is in the top five and that U2 actually made the top seven.
Sometime after dinner yesterday I tried to play the role of a good husband/father and feed BabyGeeding, and I did so reclined in my recliner with her at my hip, which is usually reserved for DogGeeding. After her feeding, the … Continue reading
When I attended the U2 concert in Arlington last year, Muse opened for the band. U2 was suppose to perform at the Glastonbury Festival , but Bono is still recovering, so Muse decided to sing one of U2’s classics since … Continue reading
The crucifix is the defining symbol of Christianity, a constant reminder to the faithful of the sacrifice and suffering endured by Jesus Christ for humanity. But an extensive study of ancient texts by a Swedish pastor and academic has revealed … Continue reading