- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2010
LYNCHBURG, Va. (AP) — A Baptist minister who toured the country to talk about his conversion from Islam to Christianity is no longer the dean of Liberty University’s theological seminary following allegations he fabricated or embellished facts about his past, … Continue reading
You’ve been involved in an accident. You have many questions to answer and forms to fill in — from the police, insurance companies, and perhaps even lawyers and courts. And almost every one of those forms requires you to draw … Continue reading
I bet a lot of you think that I’ve cut down on posting because of the newborn, but truth be told, I’m just not finding much ‘quality’ material. The rain sure has made the temperature tolerable, enough so that WifeGeeding, … Continue reading
More KFC Chicken Bone Art at WhatTheCool.com
All McDonald’s nuggets are not created equal. U.S. McNuggets not only contain more calories and fat than their British counterparts, but also chemicals not found across the Atlantic. American McNuggets (190 calories, 12 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated … Continue reading
Full List I’m a little surprised that Tiger is in the top five and that U2 actually made the top seven.
Sometime after dinner yesterday I tried to play the role of a good husband/father and feed BabyGeeding, and I did so reclined in my recliner with her at my hip, which is usually reserved for DogGeeding. After her feeding, the … Continue reading
When I attended the U2 concert in Arlington last year, Muse opened for the band. U2 was suppose to perform at the Glastonbury Festival , but Bono is still recovering, so Muse decided to sing one of U2’s classics since … Continue reading
The crucifix is the defining symbol of Christianity, a constant reminder to the faithful of the sacrifice and suffering endured by Jesus Christ for humanity. But an extensive study of ancient texts by a Swedish pastor and academic has revealed … Continue reading