- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith – Alan is correct on many of the streets being renamed in the old Wolters Army base...
- Alan: From a 1977 newspaper ad….”Wilmer Crum Chrysler-Dodge Inc. Used Cars Dodge Trucks Vue 567-4191 I 20...
- Geeding: Thanks for pointing me to the Historial Aerials map. Yup, Google was showing Rolling Hills, and I assumed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2010
LYNCHBURG, Va. (AP) — A Baptist minister who toured the country to talk about his conversion from Islam to Christianity is no longer the dean of Liberty University’s theological seminary following allegations he fabricated or embellished facts about his past, … Continue reading
You’ve been involved in an accident. You have many questions to answer and forms to fill in — from the police, insurance companies, and perhaps even lawyers and courts. And almost every one of those forms requires you to draw … Continue reading
I bet a lot of you think that I’ve cut down on posting because of the newborn, but truth be told, I’m just not finding much ‘quality’ material. The rain sure has made the temperature tolerable, enough so that WifeGeeding, … Continue reading
All McDonald’s nuggets are not created equal. U.S. McNuggets not only contain more calories and fat than their British counterparts, but also chemicals not found across the Atlantic. American McNuggets (190 calories, 12 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated … Continue reading
More KFC Chicken Bone Art at WhatTheCool.com
Full List I’m a little surprised that Tiger is in the top five and that U2 actually made the top seven.
Sometime after dinner yesterday I tried to play the role of a good husband/father and feed BabyGeeding, and I did so reclined in my recliner with her at my hip, which is usually reserved for DogGeeding. After her feeding, the … Continue reading
When I attended the U2 concert in Arlington last year, Muse opened for the band. U2 was suppose to perform at the Glastonbury Festival , but Bono is still recovering, so Muse decided to sing one of U2’s classics since … Continue reading
The crucifix is the defining symbol of Christianity, a constant reminder to the faithful of the sacrifice and suffering endured by Jesus Christ for humanity. But an extensive study of ancient texts by a Swedish pastor and academic has revealed … Continue reading