- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 May 27, 2010
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (ABP) — A new book written by a Baptist professor applies theological themes found in the music of the Irish rock band U2 to the quest for Christian unity. In Ecumenism Means You Too — pun intended — … Continue reading
I totally forgot Vincent was in the first scene.
One little s-bomb warning, but the man has found him a new best friend.
You’ve all probably seen that bull fighter video in which the bull pierces his horn through the man’s cheek, but here’s the close up image of the incident.