- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Faster loading of planes? Palletize seating. Seats will be mounted on movable pallets in 18 seat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2010
You know those Oceanic 815 plane crash images that ran after Jack’s (Matthew Fox) eye closed and the “Lost” logo appeared on our TV screens? Some “Lost” fans and TV critics have wondered if they were a last Easter egg … Continue reading
paulrademacher.com (Google Earth plugin required)
I was lucky enough to have a pool in my backyard as a kid, but because we had vertical walls and no stairs in the pool, out dog Skippy could never get in out of fear that he would jump … Continue reading
In open water, there is often no place to hide. Some sharks have overcome this problem by making themselves invisible to both prey and predators, according to a new study. Light trickery permits the optical illusion, described in the current … Continue reading
Ballet Magnificat is an evangelical Christian ballet company based in Jackson, Miss., founded in 1986 by Kathy Thibodeaux, a former leading dancer with Jackson Ballet (now Ballet Mississippi). Article
Somehow, I think it’s a fake account . . . twitter.com/BPGlobalPR