- df of ll: 2017 must be a bad year for family pets. We lost our family cat of 17 years in October, talk about a family...
- barry: I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of Oreo. First and foremost, I want to say that if animals...
- WGII: Losing a fur child is such a hard thing but such a small price to pay for the love, loyalty, and companionship...
- Abrian Stemmet: Sorry for your loss
- alec666: Oreo, what a great name for such a great dog….condolences to you and your family…
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2010
You know those Oceanic 815 plane crash images that ran after Jack’s (Matthew Fox) eye closed and the “Lost” logo appeared on our TV screens? Some “Lost” fans and TV critics have wondered if they were a last Easter egg … Continue reading
paulrademacher.com (Google Earth plugin required)
I was lucky enough to have a pool in my backyard as a kid, but because we had vertical walls and no stairs in the pool, out dog Skippy could never get in out of fear that he would jump … Continue reading
In open water, there is often no place to hide. Some sharks have overcome this problem by making themselves invisible to both prey and predators, according to a new study. Light trickery permits the optical illusion, described in the current … Continue reading
Ballet Magnificat is an evangelical Christian ballet company based in Jackson, Miss., founded in 1986 by Kathy Thibodeaux, a former leading dancer with Jackson Ballet (now Ballet Mississippi). Article
Somehow, I think it’s a fake account . . . twitter.com/BPGlobalPR