- Larry: I have those same items in my pocket most of the time. Except the comb is for my beard since I don't have...
- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2010
You know those Oceanic 815 plane crash images that ran after Jack’s (Matthew Fox) eye closed and the “Lost” logo appeared on our TV screens? Some “Lost” fans and TV critics have wondered if they were a last Easter egg … Continue reading
paulrademacher.com (Google Earth plugin required)
I was lucky enough to have a pool in my backyard as a kid, but because we had vertical walls and no stairs in the pool, out dog Skippy could never get in out of fear that he would jump … Continue reading
In open water, there is often no place to hide. Some sharks have overcome this problem by making themselves invisible to both prey and predators, according to a new study. Light trickery permits the optical illusion, described in the current … Continue reading
Ballet Magnificat is an evangelical Christian ballet company based in Jackson, Miss., founded in 1986 by Kathy Thibodeaux, a former leading dancer with Jackson Ballet (now Ballet Mississippi). Article
Somehow, I think it’s a fake account . . . twitter.com/BPGlobalPR