- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2010
Thankfully WifeGeeding didn’t go into labor during the finale. When I get into a television series I have this tendency to try to see what character I relate to the most. For House it’s Wilson, for the X-Files it was … Continue reading
A deck of cards and a bit of luck helped decide who will likely be the next sheriff of Morrill County. The nine of hearts Milo Cardenas drew Monday beat Travis Petersen’s six of spades, giving Cardenas the Republican nomination … Continue reading
For everything, there is a season, says the book of Ecclesiastes. A time to be born, a time to die. A time to love and a time to hate. And definitely a time to laugh. That’s the message the Rev. … Continue reading
Exactly a century after rumours of his death turned out to be entirely accurate, one of Mark Twain’s dying wishes is at last coming true: an extensive, outspoken and revelatory autobiography which he devoted the last decade of his life … Continue reading
The film industry’s move to Hollywood, early on in the 20th century, was not entirely an accident. Out west, good weather was more constant, the light better and the scenery more varied than on the East Coast. Hollywood, then still … Continue reading