- Deus ex Machina: People who say if they had it to do all over again they wouldn't change anything are people who...
- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2010
Thankfully WifeGeeding didn’t go into labor during the finale. When I get into a television series I have this tendency to try to see what character I relate to the most. For House it’s Wilson, for the X-Files it was … Continue reading
A deck of cards and a bit of luck helped decide who will likely be the next sheriff of Morrill County. The nine of hearts Milo Cardenas drew Monday beat Travis Petersen’s six of spades, giving Cardenas the Republican nomination … Continue reading
For everything, there is a season, says the book of Ecclesiastes. A time to be born, a time to die. A time to love and a time to hate. And definitely a time to laugh. That’s the message the Rev. … Continue reading
Exactly a century after rumours of his death turned out to be entirely accurate, one of Mark Twain’s dying wishes is at last coming true: an extensive, outspoken and revelatory autobiography which he devoted the last decade of his life … Continue reading
The film industry’s move to Hollywood, early on in the 20th century, was not entirely an accident. Out west, good weather was more constant, the light better and the scenery more varied than on the East Coast. Hollywood, then still … Continue reading