- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 May 24, 2010
Thankfully WifeGeeding didn’t go into labor during the finale. When I get into a television series I have this tendency to try to see what character I relate to the most. For House it’s Wilson, for the X-Files it was … Continue reading
A deck of cards and a bit of luck helped decide who will likely be the next sheriff of Morrill County. The nine of hearts Milo Cardenas drew Monday beat Travis Petersen’s six of spades, giving Cardenas the Republican nomination … Continue reading
For everything, there is a season, says the book of Ecclesiastes. A time to be born, a time to die. A time to love and a time to hate. And definitely a time to laugh. That’s the message the Rev. … Continue reading
Exactly a century after rumours of his death turned out to be entirely accurate, one of Mark Twain’s dying wishes is at last coming true: an extensive, outspoken and revelatory autobiography which he devoted the last decade of his life … Continue reading
The film industry’s move to Hollywood, early on in the 20th century, was not entirely an accident. Out west, good weather was more constant, the light better and the scenery more varied than on the East Coast. Hollywood, then still … Continue reading