- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2010
We saw Kate stitch up Jack in the pilot episode, now we see Jack stitching up Kate in the last regular episode. We saw the castaways just focus on surviving in the pilot, now we see them becoming the hunters. … Continue reading
A very young precision dance troupe started quite a scandal last week when a YouTube video featuring a group of 7- and 8-year-old girls wearing midriff-baring tops and short skirts dancing to Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies’ hit the web. Although a … Continue reading
Taking advantage of new FAA regulations in the Light Sport Aircraft category, Terrafugia developed the Transition® to provide pilots the convenience of a dual-purpose vehicle. Its unique design allows the Transition® to fold its wings and drive on any surface … Continue reading