- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 May 18, 2010
Bristol Palin recently told PEOPLE that being a single mother was financially difficult for her. Well, this should help a little. Palin, 19, the daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, is set to join the speaker circuit and stands … Continue reading
Alabama geometry teacher uses wrong example to teach angles — assassination of President Barack Obama
A Jefferson County teacher picked the wrong example when he used assassinating President Barack Obama as a way to teach angles to his geometry students. Someone alerted authorities and the Corner High School math teacher was questioned by the Secret … Continue reading
It had cluttered up Jack Harris’s dining table for almost eight years. Nevertheless, the 86-year-old was determined to finish his five-foot long, 5,000-piece jigsaw. And when he thought the painstaking process was complete, he stood back to admire his work … Continue reading