- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
- Dude: Congrats and great post!
- myownworld2100: No words at how moving this post it. You always have something profound, but this, this has me with...
- Alma: Great post! My emotions were all over the place as I read your post, and I shed a tear during your dance. I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 May 13, 2010
I haven’t even had a chance to visit Stef yet to get any details when another card arrived. But when I did visit Stef, turn out she left one of the cards on my desk when I was away. Because … Continue reading
Not even my lunch buddy is safe from these QA-terrorists. He’s been infiltrated and was instructed to provide me with another card. And when I got back to my desk, yet another card . . . So now it appears … Continue reading
I was a little late running into a meeting, but when I arrived the meeting organizer gave me another card. I’m going to be heading out to lunch in a little bit, but I don’t plan on driving – no … Continue reading
I just got out of meeting where a few of my Chicago coworkers mentioned they were transitioning off my current project. At the end of that meeting, one of them handed my an envelope and mentioned that she got me … Continue reading
When I walked into the office this morning this was laying on my desk. I hope it’s a new car. Developing . . .
A group of teachers gathered to poke a bit of fun at some bad habits exhibited by high school students.