- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 May 13, 2010
I haven’t even had a chance to visit Stef yet to get any details when another card arrived. But when I did visit Stef, turn out she left one of the cards on my desk when I was away. Because … Continue reading
Not even my lunch buddy is safe from these QA-terrorists. He’s been infiltrated and was instructed to provide me with another card. And when I got back to my desk, yet another card . . . So now it appears … Continue reading
I was a little late running into a meeting, but when I arrived the meeting organizer gave me another card. I’m going to be heading out to lunch in a little bit, but I don’t plan on driving – no … Continue reading
I just got out of meeting where a few of my Chicago coworkers mentioned they were transitioning off my current project. At the end of that meeting, one of them handed my an envelope and mentioned that she got me … Continue reading
When I walked into the office this morning this was laying on my desk. I hope it’s a new car. Developing . . .
A group of teachers gathered to poke a bit of fun at some bad habits exhibited by high school students.