- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 May 12, 2010
I was going to stop doing these posts but after a few requests I figured what the heck. I think it’s obvious the writers don’t want anyone to judge a book by its cover. We were lead to believe that … Continue reading
It’s a coworkers birthday, and I decided to take him out to lunch. When I get back to me desk, this was waiting for me inside a blank envelope. This all started because this one girl at work would never … Continue reading
The second website I visit every morning is Woot.com to see what’s for sale (the first being a news website). On the morning of April 27, I decided to pull the trigger on a purchase and on April 29 I … Continue reading
An interesting post from author Mike Lux on the Huffington Post¹. Even though you may not agree with his reasoning, you may benefit from an opposing view. Here’s an excerpt: The most fundamental difference between progressives and conservatives is that … Continue reading
Sunday May 16 at 4 p.m. the people of the Episcopal Diocese of New York and of the community at large will gather at Harlem’s historic St. Philip’s Church to mark the addition of civil rights pioneer, Supreme Court Justice … Continue reading
I’m actually impressed. The most impressive stuff happens around the 2:14 mark.
More than 22,620 Texas secondary students who stopped showing up for class in 2008 were excluded from the state’s dropout statistics because administrators said they were being home-schooled, according to Texas Education Agency figures. But that’s where the scrutiny of … Continue reading