- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
- John Mackovic: I think we had a couch made with the same material as your drapes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 May 11, 2010
Yup, many DFW churches are just like this. Welcome to the modern evangelical church. “Sunday’s Coming” Movie Trailer from North Point Media on Vimeo. But I’ve never seen this in any of my church visits:
The original Star Wars saga as told by a kid with one heck of a LEGO collection.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — Sir Isaac Newton’s famous apple tree is about to leave gravity behind. Flying aboard space shuttle Atlantis next week will be a 4-inch sliver of the tree from which an apple fell nearly 350 years ago … Continue reading
We’ve all heard that English majors often struggle to make ends meet while electrical engineers rake in the cash. Is that true? Yes, but don’t give up hope. Take a look below at our list of best undergrad college degrees … Continue reading
You can buy the video at her website.
Hey, Look at me in 20 years from now! Make yourself older! See your face in 20 years
Details @ IMB