- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
- Dude: Congrats and great post!
- myownworld2100: No words at how moving this post it. You always have something profound, but this, this has me with...
- Alma: Great post! My emotions were all over the place as I read your post, and I shed a tear during your dance. I...
- David Bryant: Proud of you man!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 May 7, 2010
A Miami International Airport federal security screener has been arrested for allegedly using an expandable police baton to beat up a co-worker. The source of their conflict, police say: daily ribbing about the size of the screener’s genitalia. Screener Rolando … Continue reading
NORTHAMPTON, Mass. — The victim might have forgiven the woman who ran him down in a Massachusetts crosswalk, but police haven’t. Police say a Pittsfield woman has been cited for running down a man named Lord Jesus Christ as he … Continue reading
NEW YORK — Comedy Central has a cartoon series about Jesus Christ in the works. Titled “JC,” the series depicts Christ as a “regular guy” who moves to New York to “escape his father’s enormous shadow.” His father is depicted … Continue reading
Trying to make minivans look hip. [Thanks, David!]
Smories are free original stories for kids, read by kids. They forgot to mention that they all speak with an accent, which makes the story just that much more compelling. Just click on a kid.