- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 May 7, 2010
A Miami International Airport federal security screener has been arrested for allegedly using an expandable police baton to beat up a co-worker. The source of their conflict, police say: daily ribbing about the size of the screener’s genitalia. Screener Rolando … Continue reading
NORTHAMPTON, Mass. — The victim might have forgiven the woman who ran him down in a Massachusetts crosswalk, but police haven’t. Police say a Pittsfield woman has been cited for running down a man named Lord Jesus Christ as he … Continue reading
NEW YORK — Comedy Central has a cartoon series about Jesus Christ in the works. Titled “JC,” the series depicts Christ as a “regular guy” who moves to New York to “escape his father’s enormous shadow.” His father is depicted … Continue reading
Trying to make minivans look hip. [Thanks, David!]
Smories are free original stories for kids, read by kids. They forgot to mention that they all speak with an accent, which makes the story just that much more compelling. Just click on a kid.