- df of ll: Electronic cigarette. If it were a real cigarette smoke would rise from the lit end and smoke would be...
- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2010
If you don’t get it right away, think of today’s date.
The rain drum is a unique umbrella that has several different areas that are matched with a specific drum-like sound output. This means that whenever it rains, depending on where the rain lands on the umbrella, a unique sound will … Continue reading
Artist Benjamin Heine likes to combine his drawings with a photograph, which makes for some really cool pictures. Check out more of his work @ www.benjaminheine.blogspot.com
Erik Martin, who is living with liver cancer, has always wanted to be a superhero. On Thursday, the regional chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation granted him that wish with an elaborate event that involved hundreds of volunteers in Bellevue and … Continue reading
Give guests more space to move around in a powder room by tucking the sink into a drawer that slides in and out of the wall. Now, the sink only takes up space when it’s needed. Link [Thanks, Darren!]