- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2010
If you don’t get it right away, think of today’s date.
The rain drum is a unique umbrella that has several different areas that are matched with a specific drum-like sound output. This means that whenever it rains, depending on where the rain lands on the umbrella, a unique sound will … Continue reading
Artist Benjamin Heine likes to combine his drawings with a photograph, which makes for some really cool pictures. Check out more of his work @ www.benjaminheine.blogspot.com
Erik Martin, who is living with liver cancer, has always wanted to be a superhero. On Thursday, the regional chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation granted him that wish with an elaborate event that involved hundreds of volunteers in Bellevue and … Continue reading
Give guests more space to move around in a powder room by tucking the sink into a drawer that slides in and out of the wall. Now, the sink only takes up space when it’s needed. Link [Thanks, Darren!]