- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2010
If you don’t get it right away, think of today’s date.
The rain drum is a unique umbrella that has several different areas that are matched with a specific drum-like sound output. This means that whenever it rains, depending on where the rain lands on the umbrella, a unique sound will … Continue reading
Artist Benjamin Heine likes to combine his drawings with a photograph, which makes for some really cool pictures. Check out more of his work @ www.benjaminheine.blogspot.com
Erik Martin, who is living with liver cancer, has always wanted to be a superhero. On Thursday, the regional chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation granted him that wish with an elaborate event that involved hundreds of volunteers in Bellevue and … Continue reading
Give guests more space to move around in a powder room by tucking the sink into a drawer that slides in and out of the wall. Now, the sink only takes up space when it’s needed. Link [Thanks, Darren!]