- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2010
If you don’t get it right away, think of today’s date.
The rain drum is a unique umbrella that has several different areas that are matched with a specific drum-like sound output. This means that whenever it rains, depending on where the rain lands on the umbrella, a unique sound will … Continue reading
Artist Benjamin Heine likes to combine his drawings with a photograph, which makes for some really cool pictures. Check out more of his work @ www.benjaminheine.blogspot.com
Erik Martin, who is living with liver cancer, has always wanted to be a superhero. On Thursday, the regional chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation granted him that wish with an elaborate event that involved hundreds of volunteers in Bellevue and … Continue reading
Give guests more space to move around in a powder room by tucking the sink into a drawer that slides in and out of the wall. Now, the sink only takes up space when it’s needed. Link [Thanks, Darren!]