- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2010
If you don’t get it right away, think of today’s date.
The rain drum is a unique umbrella that has several different areas that are matched with a specific drum-like sound output. This means that whenever it rains, depending on where the rain lands on the umbrella, a unique sound will … Continue reading
Artist Benjamin Heine likes to combine his drawings with a photograph, which makes for some really cool pictures. Check out more of his work @ www.benjaminheine.blogspot.com
Erik Martin, who is living with liver cancer, has always wanted to be a superhero. On Thursday, the regional chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation granted him that wish with an elaborate event that involved hundreds of volunteers in Bellevue and … Continue reading
Give guests more space to move around in a powder room by tucking the sink into a drawer that slides in and out of the wall. Now, the sink only takes up space when it’s needed. Link [Thanks, Darren!]