- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 May 3, 2010
I’d like to tell you a little story. It’s about a woman who wrote and performed innovative Christian music, becoming arguably the most popular female Christian artist of her time. So successful was she that her songs were even used … Continue reading
the sonic fabric neckties are a limited-edition project made in collaboration with my designer friend julio cesar. sonic fabric is woven from 50% recorded audio cassette tape and 50% colored thread. the fabric is actually audible if you run a … Continue reading
Every year Cadbury Icecreamland surpass themselves in providing unique and thrilling environments for their lolly-licking patrons and aficionados. Their latest jape is to challenge fans to eat a Cadbury Flake 99 ice cream upside-down on a rollercoaster at speeds of … Continue reading
The ultimate triathlon shoe, the T2 Pro is light, fast, and efficient thanks to the Ergologic Ride Midsole and the mild rocker geometry. The innovative quick entry system makes the T2 Pro the fastest transition shoe ever. www.scott-sports.com