- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
- Geeding: At first I thought you were stating that Dryer was a spokesperson for the clothing company and then realized...
- Jason: Excellent post today. Susanna Hoffs and DeeDee McCall. You'd have to go as far back as Busk Rogers and...
- Ben W.: I join you in your disappointment over both Petraeus and Clinton. I've pretty much given up hope on...
- RPM: Did you ever see Fred Dryer's syndicated series, Land's End? It starred Dryer as a private eye living...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 May 3, 2010
I’d like to tell you a little story. It’s about a woman who wrote and performed innovative Christian music, becoming arguably the most popular female Christian artist of her time. So successful was she that her songs were even used … Continue reading
the sonic fabric neckties are a limited-edition project made in collaboration with my designer friend julio cesar. sonic fabric is woven from 50% recorded audio cassette tape and 50% colored thread. the fabric is actually audible if you run a … Continue reading
Every year Cadbury Icecreamland surpass themselves in providing unique and thrilling environments for their lolly-licking patrons and aficionados. Their latest jape is to challenge fans to eat a Cadbury Flake 99 ice cream upside-down on a rollercoaster at speeds of … Continue reading
The ultimate triathlon shoe, the T2 Pro is light, fast, and efficient thanks to the Ergologic Ride Midsole and the mild rocker geometry. The innovative quick entry system makes the T2 Pro the fastest transition shoe ever. www.scott-sports.com