- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: May 2010
I’ll be taking the week off from blogging.
Talk about remembering our vets . . . Watch CBS News Videos Online
The things we take for granted each and everyday.
County Sin Rankings helps you quickly and easily understand the health of your community. There are many factors that determine the health of a county. County Sin Rankings takes a humorous look at seven health factors as related to the … Continue reading
Minor language warning at the beginning . . .
Make yourself as irresistable as the legendary starship captain! Men’s cologne inspired by the one and only Captain James T. Kirk from Star Trek. Set phasers for stunning! Pre Order Now
Millions of foreign tourists visit the United States every year, and a growing number return home with a brand new U.S. citizen in tow. Thousands of legal immigrants, who do not permanently reside in the United States but give birth … Continue reading
Mother’s Day (6.3% chance of accident) President’s Day (6.1% chance of accident) Super Bowl Sunday (5.9% chance of accident) St. Patrick’s Day (4.9% chance of accident) Veteran’s Day (4.1% chance of accident) Valentine’s Day (4.0% chance of accident) Columbus Day … Continue reading
Of all the assaults that prompted a bus operator to take paid leave in 2009, a third of them, 51 in total, “involved a spat upon,” according to statistics the Metropolitan Transportation Authority released on Monday. No weapon was involved … Continue reading