- Mott: might edit that I hear a female(?) say 'holy gruck' at 16.5 seconds https://www.youtube.com/wat...
- Ben W.: From what I could tell from the various accounts I've read, the couple was in Asia doing missions work,...
- ALEC: Jason: How many cops died in the line of duty in the UK last year? Zero
- Jason: Intentional acts (ramming) or damage caused in the commission of a felony (running from the cops) are...
- Deep Throat: Corrected link for above Chandler tirade: http://alvinreid.com/?p=1073#s thash.BZi4D66O.dpuf
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2010
I’ll be taking the week off from blogging.
Talk about remembering our vets . . . Watch CBS News Videos Online
The things we take for granted each and everyday.
County Sin Rankings helps you quickly and easily understand the health of your community. There are many factors that determine the health of a county. County Sin Rankings takes a humorous look at seven health factors as related to the … Continue reading
Minor language warning at the beginning . . .
Make yourself as irresistable as the legendary starship captain! Men’s cologne inspired by the one and only Captain James T. Kirk from Star Trek. Set phasers for stunning! Pre Order Now
Millions of foreign tourists visit the United States every year, and a growing number return home with a brand new U.S. citizen in tow. Thousands of legal immigrants, who do not permanently reside in the United States but give birth … Continue reading
Mother’s Day (6.3% chance of accident) President’s Day (6.1% chance of accident) Super Bowl Sunday (5.9% chance of accident) St. Patrick’s Day (4.9% chance of accident) Veteran’s Day (4.1% chance of accident) Valentine’s Day (4.0% chance of accident) Columbus Day … Continue reading
Of all the assaults that prompted a bus operator to take paid leave in 2009, a third of them, 51 in total, “involved a spat upon,” according to statistics the Metropolitan Transportation Authority released on Monday. No weapon was involved … Continue reading