- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
- Geeding: I'm quite thankful you were willing to share and bless us with the processing of your thoughts.
- Brent: I liked Benjamin Corey's post and I generally agree with his stance against declaring circumstances to be...
- Matt: Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. Most of that other stuff is not required by any law;...
- Geeding: That’s a fair question, Matt, and I suppose with the institution and people involved, one may think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2010
I’ll be taking the week off from blogging.
Talk about remembering our vets . . . Watch CBS News Videos Online
The things we take for granted each and everyday.
County Sin Rankings helps you quickly and easily understand the health of your community. There are many factors that determine the health of a county. County Sin Rankings takes a humorous look at seven health factors as related to the … Continue reading
Minor language warning at the beginning . . .
Make yourself as irresistable as the legendary starship captain! Men’s cologne inspired by the one and only Captain James T. Kirk from Star Trek. Set phasers for stunning! Pre Order Now
Millions of foreign tourists visit the United States every year, and a growing number return home with a brand new U.S. citizen in tow. Thousands of legal immigrants, who do not permanently reside in the United States but give birth … Continue reading
Mother’s Day (6.3% chance of accident) President’s Day (6.1% chance of accident) Super Bowl Sunday (5.9% chance of accident) St. Patrick’s Day (4.9% chance of accident) Veteran’s Day (4.1% chance of accident) Valentine’s Day (4.0% chance of accident) Columbus Day … Continue reading
Of all the assaults that prompted a bus operator to take paid leave in 2009, a third of them, 51 in total, “involved a spat upon,” according to statistics the Metropolitan Transportation Authority released on Monday. No weapon was involved … Continue reading