Bag of Randomness
- I think it’s very classy of George W. Bush for having his book released after the midterm elections. He’s often said that the new president deserves his silence, and he has certainly held true to that statement.
- WifeGeeding sleeps most comfortably on the recliner in our living room, and our dogs like to guard her at night. For the heck of it, I snuck in took a picture when it was all dark. I used a flash, which is why the picture appears to be taken with lighting, but I crack up at how OtherDogGeeding is sleeping on my new bean bag chair and how I caught DogGeeding in the middle of a yawn.
- Interesting fact about Chernobyl:
- Crayola thanks the Tea Partiers
- I’m so disappointed with how Apple is reacting over that list iPhone prototype and Jason Chen.
- There was a crazy murder in the city that we live in. A postman found a body of a mother of six laying on the road with her decapitated head. Word on the street teh murder weapon was a chainsaw. Article
- How to cheat on a test using a bottle of Coke
- Indiana University student nation’s only magic major
- Squirrel Fights off Crows – Protects Dead Friend’s Body
- Spin Magazine – Achtung Baby the best/most influential album of the past 25 years
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink