Bag of Randomness
- Somehow, someway, I got into a conversation about velociraptors which caused me to discover that April 18 is Velociraptor Awareness Day via the Uncyclopeida. I just could not stop laughing reading the entry on velociraptors. If you are a fan of Internet humor, like all those Chuck Norris jokes, you’ll probably appreciate it. Language warning.
- Interesting, the Cowboys will play last year’s Super Bowl contestants back to back this coming season. I hear that hasn’t been done for any team since 93.
- They also play games on Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- I’m not happy that they end the regular season in Philly, which means, I already don’t like our playoff chances.
- A picture that caught my attention – Legendary Cowboys scout Gil Brandt talks to Troy Aikman after the Cotton Bowl
- The only time pizza should be eaten cold is never.
- Devil Pizza
- I didn’t know Maura Tierney has breast cancer
- Well, that’s an interesting way to get breakfast
- These people are obsesses with Oreos
- A gift for the plumber in your life
- Obama Death Prayer Facebook page
- For anyone that has ever schlepped their way through a call center – @DeadByCubicle
- A Comparison of Dedicated Servers By Company
- A bluegrass version of Katie Perry’s I Kissed A Girl
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink