Bag of Randomness
- Recently I found out a person at work died. I never met him, but I guess because I’m about to become a parent, I can’t help thinking of him and his family. Outside of Eastland he and his family were involved in a car accident, I believe on Sunday. He was killed along with his daughter, but his wife and other son survived.
- My place of employment does a fantastic job of keeping people informed of things, and they love each other as family. Turns out he has family in Europe on a mission trip trying to fly over for the funeral, but because of the volcanic ash, it’s been a challenge. Work has made arrangements for that part of the family to fly here for free once they get here.
- I believe the wife is about to be released from the hospital, and his son is still recovering at Cook’s Childrens where he was air-lifted.
- If you’re the praying kind, feel free to life up the Gage family in prayer.
- Yesterday I learned that car seats actually have an expiration date.
- I’m glad Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back for another season.
- I’m even happier that Stewart and Colbert’s contracts were extended at Comedy Central.
- The Simpsons Congratulate South Park on 200 Episodes
- Breaking up with a church
- Three Baylor University professors, a physicist, a theologian, and a geologist are holding a science and faith seminar in Dallas. I’m intrigued but won’t attend as I think I have another baby class to attend, and the later rounds of the NFL Draft will be on.
- Some people are surprised and even upset that Sarah Palin stated that the U.S. is a Christian nation. Those folks have never attended church in the Bible Belt. And if you are a long time reader of this here blog, you certainly know where I stand on that issue.
- Jerry Jones was drunk and stated that he brought Bill Parcells to Dallas to help him get a new stadium, and yesterday he stated that it was former Dallas Mayor Laura Miller’s fault why the new stadium is now in Arlington and not in Dallas. Is any of this actually a surprise?
- The story behind the lost iPhone
- Some guy stayed in a Texas Wal-Mart for 24-hours and blogged about it.
- For the first time in a while, LOST was actually interesting.
- If you are a Mythbusters fan, you might find it interesting to know that Adam Savage is not a believer in God.
- I’ve been diagnosed with Gilbert’s Syndrome since high school.
- I have bad luck with white cars.
- I wonder if I’ll become interested in the Mavs playoff run this year.
- I can’t even recall the last time I looked at one of my yearbooks.
- One day, contentment, I’ll find you.
- As I mentioned earlier, all this rainfall is bringing lost of beautiful bluebonnets.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink