- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 April 29, 2010
This was in our mailbox yesterday: Looking at it at first glace, two things stand out: The first thought that went through our mind was that we already filled out the U.S. Census, but upon further inspection (the “SPECIAL NOTICE” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the leader of American and NATO forces in Afghanistan, was shown a PowerPoint slide in Kabul last summer that was meant to portray the complexity of American military strategy, but looked more like a … Continue reading
GodTube is Back! Thank you for checking out GodTube.com. After a short break, GodTube is BACK! We have relaunched the site with all of the key features and functionality that you, our users, have been asking for. And this is … Continue reading
It’s one thing to have Darth Vader wash your car, but having a small army of Princess Leias dressed in the slave uniform is every geek’s fantasy come true. G4’s website has 102 pictures in case you are interested.
After months of lobbying by conservative activists, Gov. Bob McDonnell (R) has quietly reversed a policy banning Virginia State Police troopers from referring to Jesus Christ in public prayers. McDonnell this afternoon sent Col. W. Steven Flaherty, the State Police … Continue reading