- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 April 29, 2010
This was in our mailbox yesterday: Looking at it at first glace, two things stand out: The first thought that went through our mind was that we already filled out the U.S. Census, but upon further inspection (the “SPECIAL NOTICE” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the leader of American and NATO forces in Afghanistan, was shown a PowerPoint slide in Kabul last summer that was meant to portray the complexity of American military strategy, but looked more like a … Continue reading
GodTube is Back! Thank you for checking out GodTube.com. After a short break, GodTube is BACK! We have relaunched the site with all of the key features and functionality that you, our users, have been asking for. And this is … Continue reading
It’s one thing to have Darth Vader wash your car, but having a small army of Princess Leias dressed in the slave uniform is every geek’s fantasy come true. G4’s website has 102 pictures in case you are interested.
After months of lobbying by conservative activists, Gov. Bob McDonnell (R) has quietly reversed a policy banning Virginia State Police troopers from referring to Jesus Christ in public prayers. McDonnell this afternoon sent Col. W. Steven Flaherty, the State Police … Continue reading