- Mike Honcho: You are spot on about parents and their kids at practice. I have coached many years and I have never...
- Michael Willoughby: People are not mind readers and they do not know what your needs are unless you express them....
- JayF: Your are correct sir! Parents who have the problem kid who don't offer to help out at games with their...
- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2010
A demolition crew rolled its bulldozer up the wrong side of Ruddell Street last week, leaving Francis Howard with a big hole in the front of her longtime family home. Howard, 69, lives with her son in Frisco. She said … Continue reading
Here’s the article that provides the referenced links and materials mentioned in the segment. The most intriguing part to me is that the jet is used to fly to Tyler quite often, which is only about a two hour drive … Continue reading
Feel free to just skip to the 2:25 mark . . .
How many times have you been getting ready to go out and wondered, “Do I look good in this?” …and wished you could ask your friends? How many times have you then tried to describe that Marc Jacobs cranberry dress … Continue reading
Apparently, the Master Chief likes him some Phil Collins.