- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2010
A demolition crew rolled its bulldozer up the wrong side of Ruddell Street last week, leaving Francis Howard with a big hole in the front of her longtime family home. Howard, 69, lives with her son in Frisco. She said … Continue reading
Here’s the article that provides the referenced links and materials mentioned in the segment. The most intriguing part to me is that the jet is used to fly to Tyler quite often, which is only about a two hour drive … Continue reading
Feel free to just skip to the 2:25 mark . . .
How many times have you been getting ready to go out and wondered, “Do I look good in this?” …and wished you could ask your friends? How many times have you then tried to describe that Marc Jacobs cranberry dress … Continue reading
Apparently, the Master Chief likes him some Phil Collins.