- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2010
A demolition crew rolled its bulldozer up the wrong side of Ruddell Street last week, leaving Francis Howard with a big hole in the front of her longtime family home. Howard, 69, lives with her son in Frisco. She said … Continue reading
Here’s the article that provides the referenced links and materials mentioned in the segment. The most intriguing part to me is that the jet is used to fly to Tyler quite often, which is only about a two hour drive … Continue reading
Feel free to just skip to the 2:25 mark . . .
How many times have you been getting ready to go out and wondered, “Do I look good in this?” …and wished you could ask your friends? How many times have you then tried to describe that Marc Jacobs cranberry dress … Continue reading
Apparently, the Master Chief likes him some Phil Collins.