- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2010
A demolition crew rolled its bulldozer up the wrong side of Ruddell Street last week, leaving Francis Howard with a big hole in the front of her longtime family home. Howard, 69, lives with her son in Frisco. She said … Continue reading
Here’s the article that provides the referenced links and materials mentioned in the segment. The most intriguing part to me is that the jet is used to fly to Tyler quite often, which is only about a two hour drive … Continue reading
Feel free to just skip to the 2:25 mark . . .
How many times have you been getting ready to go out and wondered, “Do I look good in this?” …and wished you could ask your friends? How many times have you then tried to describe that Marc Jacobs cranberry dress … Continue reading
Apparently, the Master Chief likes him some Phil Collins.