- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2010
A demolition crew rolled its bulldozer up the wrong side of Ruddell Street last week, leaving Francis Howard with a big hole in the front of her longtime family home. Howard, 69, lives with her son in Frisco. She said … Continue reading
Here’s the article that provides the referenced links and materials mentioned in the segment. The most intriguing part to me is that the jet is used to fly to Tyler quite often, which is only about a two hour drive … Continue reading
Feel free to just skip to the 2:25 mark . . .
How many times have you been getting ready to go out and wondered, “Do I look good in this?” …and wished you could ask your friends? How many times have you then tried to describe that Marc Jacobs cranberry dress … Continue reading
Apparently, the Master Chief likes him some Phil Collins.