- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 April 23, 2010
Christian teens across the country are being encouraged to share their faith without saying a word at least one day of the week. Already more than 250,000 people have joined the “Wear iT Wednesday” movement and are sporting their Christian … Continue reading
For some reason I couldn’t get it to embed correctly, but you can check it out here. It’s pretty cool as you can click and drag and view the implosion from several different angles.
Ever wondered how your baby sees the world—or how they see you? In the first few months of life your child sees the world very differently to you. For the first time ever, using the Tiny Eyes engine, you can … Continue reading
TAMPA – The din of Room 168 at the Economy Inn on East Busch Boulevard occasionally drowned out conversation. Twelve children ranging in age from 6 months to 11 years old spent the past week there, scrambling across the floor, … Continue reading
Last Wednesday, the House Judiciary Committee entertained SB 235, the bill sponsored by Sen. Chip Pearson (R-Dawsonville) to prohibit the involuntary implantation of microchips in human beings. In Gov. Roy Barnes’ stump speech, the bill has become a routine example … Continue reading
A girl aged 12 has won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband in Saudi Arabia in a case that may help to introduce a minimum age of marriage in the kingdom for the first time. The girl’s unusual legal challenge … Continue reading
Accidentally unassisted homebirth Labor was so fast the midwife didn’t make it in time. When we called her to ask where she was, she said she was just five minutes away, so my husband went downstairs to meet her and … Continue reading
This video was part of a contest, you can see the finalists here.