- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 April 21, 2010
Los Angeles actor, D.C. Douglas, says he was dropped from the upcoming GEICO “Shocking News” campaign after a group of Tea Party members harassed him and the insurance giant over a private voicemail the actor left for FreedomWorks. Matt Kibbe, … Continue reading
It’s one of those things that makes me ponder . . . why hasn’t someone thought of this before? Just $39
1. Albuquerque, New Mexico. 2. Brooklyn, New York 3. Cleveland, Ohio 4. Novi, Michigan 5. Frankfort, Kentucky 6. Hackensack, New Jersey 7. Newport News, Virginia 8. Hartford, Connecticut 9. Muncie, Indiana 10. Muscle Shoals, Alabama. 11. Selmer, Tennessee Details about … Continue reading
I think I’ll get this printed on a onesie for BabyGeeding.
A Californian man delivered his own obituary to a local newspaper before killing himself. The body of 64-year old Allan Leo Peters II was found hanging from a bridge the following day. The envelope also contained a suicide note, photo … Continue reading
Gravité from Renaud Hallée on Vimeo.
This is the memory foam pillow that promotes a full, uninterrupted night’s slumber for those who sleep with their arm under their heads. A center groove and a recessed front edge let you fully extend your arm without it having … Continue reading