- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 April 21, 2010
Los Angeles actor, D.C. Douglas, says he was dropped from the upcoming GEICO “Shocking News” campaign after a group of Tea Party members harassed him and the insurance giant over a private voicemail the actor left for FreedomWorks. Matt Kibbe, … Continue reading
It’s one of those things that makes me ponder . . . why hasn’t someone thought of this before? Just $39
1. Albuquerque, New Mexico. 2. Brooklyn, New York 3. Cleveland, Ohio 4. Novi, Michigan 5. Frankfort, Kentucky 6. Hackensack, New Jersey 7. Newport News, Virginia 8. Hartford, Connecticut 9. Muncie, Indiana 10. Muscle Shoals, Alabama. 11. Selmer, Tennessee Details about … Continue reading
I think I’ll get this printed on a onesie for BabyGeeding.
A Californian man delivered his own obituary to a local newspaper before killing himself. The body of 64-year old Allan Leo Peters II was found hanging from a bridge the following day. The envelope also contained a suicide note, photo … Continue reading
Gravité from Renaud Hallée on Vimeo.
This is the memory foam pillow that promotes a full, uninterrupted night’s slumber for those who sleep with their arm under their heads. A center groove and a recessed front edge let you fully extend your arm without it having … Continue reading