- John Mackovic: I gave up on Halt and Catch Fire in the middle of the season. Plus it was weird to see all those pine...
- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 April 20, 2010
In a Movement of Unschooling, Parents Let Kids Set Their Educational Pace The Biegler children live as though school doesn’t exist. They’re at home all day, but they’re not being homeschooled. They’re being “unschooled.” There are no textbooks, no tests … Continue reading
A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes. Iran is one of the world’s most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric’s unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction … Continue reading
Details @ fivethirtyeight.com