- Ben W.: We were pleasantly surprised by Better Late Than Never, too. Shatner does look great for 85, but boy does he...
- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 April 20, 2010
In a Movement of Unschooling, Parents Let Kids Set Their Educational Pace The Biegler children live as though school doesn’t exist. They’re at home all day, but they’re not being homeschooled. They’re being “unschooled.” There are no textbooks, no tests … Continue reading
A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes. Iran is one of the world’s most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric’s unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction … Continue reading
Details @ fivethirtyeight.com