- df of ll: Electronic cigarette. If it were a real cigarette smoke would rise from the lit end and smoke would be...
- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 April 20, 2010
In a Movement of Unschooling, Parents Let Kids Set Their Educational Pace The Biegler children live as though school doesn’t exist. They’re at home all day, but they’re not being homeschooled. They’re being “unschooled.” There are no textbooks, no tests … Continue reading
A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes. Iran is one of the world’s most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric’s unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction … Continue reading
Details @ fivethirtyeight.com