- Bryan B.: Raising Arizona is one of my favorite movies. I whipped my wife with many quotes involving children from...
- RPM: Raising Arizona is a must watch, imho. I’m a huge Coen Brothers fan and it’s one of their best.
- Geeding: Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely, 100%
- Jason A: “Would you know my name, If I saw you in heaven?” Those lyrics are a great example of something...
- Michael Willoughby: Check out “Old Love,” particularly the version on “24 Nights.” I’m a huge Clapton fan.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 April 20, 2010
In a Movement of Unschooling, Parents Let Kids Set Their Educational Pace The Biegler children live as though school doesn’t exist. They’re at home all day, but they’re not being homeschooled. They’re being “unschooled.” There are no textbooks, no tests … Continue reading
A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes. Iran is one of the world’s most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric’s unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction … Continue reading
Details @ fivethirtyeight.com