- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 April 19, 2010
And this is a time lapse of how it all happened. It’s amazing what you can do with a hacked Wii. [Thanks, Darren]
The feature goes on to state why they decided to run the pictures 55 years after his death: LIFE.com is publishing these images now, as none of Einstein’s children or step-children are alive, and his last known biological grandchild died … Continue reading