- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2010
The Most Awesomest Thing Ever is scouring the universe for the Most Awesomest Thing. Ever. By endlessly pitting two things against each other, we’ve created a stage set for destruction. You will battle, winners will emerge. Only the strongest shall … Continue reading
Language warning . . .
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled the National Day of Prayer unconstitutional Thursday, saying the day amounts to a call for religious action. U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb wrote that the government can no more enact … Continue reading
Forbes has updated their 15 richest fictional characters with the top spot going to some dude in the Twilight series, but here’s #5: No. 5 Clampett, Jed Net Worth: $7.2 billion Source: Oil & Gas, Banking Price of crude oil … Continue reading
Brutally long business meetings are expensive. Bring TIM!® (Time Is Money) gives you the power to break the cycle. Bring TIM!® time management clock prominently displays the total cost of everyone’s time that ticks by. When people understand the cost, … Continue reading