- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2010
The Most Awesomest Thing Ever is scouring the universe for the Most Awesomest Thing. Ever. By endlessly pitting two things against each other, we’ve created a stage set for destruction. You will battle, winners will emerge. Only the strongest shall … Continue reading
Language warning . . .
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled the National Day of Prayer unconstitutional Thursday, saying the day amounts to a call for religious action. U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb wrote that the government can no more enact … Continue reading
Forbes has updated their 15 richest fictional characters with the top spot going to some dude in the Twilight series, but here’s #5: No. 5 Clampett, Jed Net Worth: $7.2 billion Source: Oil & Gas, Banking Price of crude oil … Continue reading
Brutally long business meetings are expensive. Bring TIM!® (Time Is Money) gives you the power to break the cycle. Bring TIM!® time management clock prominently displays the total cost of everyone’s time that ticks by. When people understand the cost, … Continue reading