- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2010
The Most Awesomest Thing Ever is scouring the universe for the Most Awesomest Thing. Ever. By endlessly pitting two things against each other, we’ve created a stage set for destruction. You will battle, winners will emerge. Only the strongest shall … Continue reading
Language warning . . .
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin ruled the National Day of Prayer unconstitutional Thursday, saying the day amounts to a call for religious action. U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb wrote that the government can no more enact … Continue reading
Forbes has updated their 15 richest fictional characters with the top spot going to some dude in the Twilight series, but here’s #5: No. 5 Clampett, Jed Net Worth: $7.2 billion Source: Oil & Gas, Banking Price of crude oil … Continue reading
Brutally long business meetings are expensive. Bring TIM!® (Time Is Money) gives you the power to break the cycle. Bring TIM!® time management clock prominently displays the total cost of everyone’s time that ticks by. When people understand the cost, … Continue reading