- Abrian Stemmet: A bag full of nothing!
- Michael Willoughby: If you can, share the original video and/or the commercial that it is in. It might be...
- Bryan: I was friends with a local reporter/weekend anchor several years ago and, while he wasn't wealthy, he did...
- Ben W.: The Old English video was great. My 12th-grade English teacher spoke Old English, and read long passages of...
- John Mackovic: I'm sure the people in Korea remember KAL 007
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 April 15, 2010
[Thanks, Darren] Link
Clothing chain Primark has withdrawn the sale of its range of padded bikini tops for girls as young as seven following criticism. The company apologised to customers for “causing offence” and said it would donate profits to a children’s charity. … Continue reading
Churchgoers are outraged over a crucifix in a Catholic church they say shows Jesus with exposed genitalia. Janet Jaime is the artist who designed the crucifix hanging in St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church. She was unavailable for comment, but her … Continue reading
Thousands of shoppers unknowingly signed their souls over to a computer-game store after failing to read the terms and conditions on their website. GameStation added the “immortal soul clause” to online purchases earlier this month stating customers granted them the … Continue reading
For every FIGS tie or bow tie you buy, a uniform is given to a child in order for them to attend school. We will start in Eastern Africa, specifically in 105 schools within Kenya and Tanzania. We hope to … Continue reading
Dominic Deville stalks young victims for a week, sending chilling texts, making prank phone calls and setting traps in letterboxes. He posts notes warning children they are being watched, telling them they will be attacked. But Deville is not an … Continue reading