- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 April 14, 2010
Almost one year ago I took this picture outside an office window. Here’s the view today from the same vantage point. Below are high resolution pictures if you are interested. Before and After
May 17, folks. That’s the date when the grumpy doctor you wish you were and the snazzy camera you wish you owned will join forces on American network television. The final episode in this season’s run of House has been … Continue reading
Gen X Christian music star Jennifer Knapp has come out as a lesbian at the same time that she is coming out with a new album. The 36 year old Kansas native has been a popular Christian music singer since … Continue reading
Soon after a disaster happens, such as an hearthquake, family members and beloved ones could get displaced in the city and in different refugees camps, being not able either to reconnect physically due to the collapsed roads or to phone … Continue reading
Ever notice the line “We’ve Got Company!” is in almost every movie? Here’s a montage of people saying “We’ve Got Company!” from a bunch of movies.
Before he died at Pearl Harbor, less than a month after turning 18, Gerald Lehman sent home to Michigan letters that his mother came to treasure. In them, the teen talked about going through Navy training in Great Lakes, Ill. … Continue reading