- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 April 14, 2010
Almost one year ago I took this picture outside an office window. Here’s the view today from the same vantage point. Below are high resolution pictures if you are interested. Before and After
May 17, folks. That’s the date when the grumpy doctor you wish you were and the snazzy camera you wish you owned will join forces on American network television. The final episode in this season’s run of House has been … Continue reading
Gen X Christian music star Jennifer Knapp has come out as a lesbian at the same time that she is coming out with a new album. The 36 year old Kansas native has been a popular Christian music singer since … Continue reading
Soon after a disaster happens, such as an hearthquake, family members and beloved ones could get displaced in the city and in different refugees camps, being not able either to reconnect physically due to the collapsed roads or to phone … Continue reading
Ever notice the line “We’ve Got Company!” is in almost every movie? Here’s a montage of people saying “We’ve Got Company!” from a bunch of movies.
Before he died at Pearl Harbor, less than a month after turning 18, Gerald Lehman sent home to Michigan letters that his mother came to treasure. In them, the teen talked about going through Navy training in Great Lakes, Ill. … Continue reading