- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 April 13, 2010
Yeah, it’s about a week old, but I find it interesting how Fox News covers it and how the new policy is align with Reagan’s principles. If this seven minute clip is too long for you, just watch the second … Continue reading
A 13-year-old Croatian girl who fell into a coma woke up speaking fluent German. The girl, from the southern town of Knin, had only just started studying German at school and had been reading German books and watching German TV … Continue reading
I found another excuse to use the timelapse feature in my camera – I finally got my memory foam bean bag chair that Overstock.com double charged me for. It’s air vacuumed packed so that it can ship small and when … Continue reading
CHOP CUP from :weareom: on Vimeo.
Southwest Airlines Co. is flying high once again when it comes to brand recognition, according to a survey by American City Business Journals, the parent company of the Dallas Business Journal. ACBJ surveyed owners and top executives at small and … Continue reading
More pics and details @ www.tifr.us