- Nathan: That incident with DaughterGeeding really infuriates me. I am confused about how such rigid delineation of...
- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2010
Texas Stadium will be imploded on April 11 at approximately 7:00 a.m. and you can watch it here live! Click on a marker in the map below to see a live camera view of Texas Stadium from that perspective. cbs11tv.com/texasstadium
The Toe Mouse is especially designed for those who have upper limbs disability and cannot use their hands to move the mouse. This ergonomically designed gadget uses our natural ability to grip between the toes, for manipulating the Mouse. You … Continue reading
A woman was strangled to death yesterday after her Islamic head dress became tangled in a go-kart axle. The 27-year-old woman was holidaying with family at the Port Stephen’s Go-Kart track on the NSW Central Coast when the freak accident … Continue reading
You guessed it, a website dedicated to men with meat names. www.menwithmeatnames.com I was going to post the Kevin Bacon picture, but figured the ladies would prefer some Hamm for a change.
Money-back guarantees hardly seem to go with higher education. And offering them to prospective applicants during a recession sounds downright insane. But that’s the sweetheart deal a community college in Michigan has started dangling to try to increase its enrollment. … Continue reading