- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 April 9, 2010
Texas Stadium will be imploded on April 11 at approximately 7:00 a.m. and you can watch it here live! Click on a marker in the map below to see a live camera view of Texas Stadium from that perspective. cbs11tv.com/texasstadium
The Toe Mouse is especially designed for those who have upper limbs disability and cannot use their hands to move the mouse. This ergonomically designed gadget uses our natural ability to grip between the toes, for manipulating the Mouse. You … Continue reading
A woman was strangled to death yesterday after her Islamic head dress became tangled in a go-kart axle. The 27-year-old woman was holidaying with family at the Port Stephen’s Go-Kart track on the NSW Central Coast when the freak accident … Continue reading
You guessed it, a website dedicated to men with meat names. www.menwithmeatnames.com I was going to post the Kevin Bacon picture, but figured the ladies would prefer some Hamm for a change.
Money-back guarantees hardly seem to go with higher education. And offering them to prospective applicants during a recession sounds downright insane. But that’s the sweetheart deal a community college in Michigan has started dangling to try to increase its enrollment. … Continue reading