- Jimi: RAS Syndrome is redundant!!!
- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 April 8, 2010
(RNS) With her careers as veterinarian, astronaut and U.S. president behind her, Barbie has at last found her true calling: as a second-career Episcopal priest. The 11.5-inch-tall fictional graduate of Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, Calif., has … Continue reading
But didn’t he have to use the bathroom during those 58 continuous hours?
In the ad, Tiger stands stoically as the voice of his deceased dad, Earl Woods, urges his son to reflect on his life. TMZ.com I would like to know Tiger’s reaction and the discussion that was had when the idea … Continue reading