- Divya Popali: Amazing Information
- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 April 8, 2010
(RNS) With her careers as veterinarian, astronaut and U.S. president behind her, Barbie has at last found her true calling: as a second-career Episcopal priest. The 11.5-inch-tall fictional graduate of Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, Calif., has … Continue reading
But didn’t he have to use the bathroom during those 58 continuous hours?
In the ad, Tiger stands stoically as the voice of his deceased dad, Earl Woods, urges his son to reflect on his life. TMZ.com I would like to know Tiger’s reaction and the discussion that was had when the idea … Continue reading