- Guy: Garrison Keillor is still bummed about the end of Prairie Home Companion, apparently.
- RPM: Nice job! For a couple finishing touches you might want to add rubber door bumpers on the wall or edge of the...
- Nathan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 April 6, 2010
Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s re-election campaign said Tuesday that he’s sponsoring Bobby Labonte’s car for the April 18 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at the Texas Motor Speedway. Perry and Labonte were at a suburban Dallas car dealership Tuesday to unveil … Continue reading
As parents, we are always looking for a competitive edge for our children. Research about the importance of high protein/high fat diets for early stage infant brain development recently caught our attention. According to Dr. Bill Sears, author of the … Continue reading
More Surfing >>
I wasn’t on planning on adding this to my U2 concert library, but after seeing this preview, I’m reconsidering.
I start off all my mornings reading four comics, and the last one I always read is Frank and Ernest. Yesterday’s comic (above) had me scratching my head as I’ve never heard of Dorian Gray. After a little research, I … Continue reading
Watch the installation video here: YouTube
Simply put, the SIMsystem™ is a revolutionary new method of remotely monitoring and assessing continence events, approved for use in various healthcare settings or during the compulsory or recommended assessment conducted in aged care facilities. The programme is designed to … Continue reading