- RPM: Can somebody point out the section of the Bible that tells me to hate others that are different? I must have...
- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 April 5, 2010
Two North Carolina doctors have been reprimanded for performing a caesarian on a woman, only to discover she wasn’t pregnant at all. The incident — a rare case of pseudocyesis or a false or hysterical pregnancy — happened at the … Continue reading
A Florida man who had been referred to specialist Dr. Jack Cassell found this sign on the doctor’s office door: “If you voted for Obama, seek urologic care elsewhere. Changes to your healthcare begin right now, not in four years.” … Continue reading
This American Infographic My new years resolution is to make an infographic on every This American Life ever made. The idea is to expand and add context to the stories and information contained in the shows. Basically, anything I am … Continue reading
Seeing their juicy red flesh in the shops is a sign that summer is on its way. But this year your strawberries could be as white as the cream poured over them, after a new variety went on sale today. … Continue reading
The basketball world is watching Jaylin Fleming. “I’ve never actually seen a kid like this,” Knicks head athletic trainer Roger Hinds said. “As far as his age, he’s the best that I’ve seen,” said Refiloe Lethunya, a former Division I … Continue reading