- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 April 5, 2010
Two North Carolina doctors have been reprimanded for performing a caesarian on a woman, only to discover she wasn’t pregnant at all. The incident — a rare case of pseudocyesis or a false or hysterical pregnancy — happened at the … Continue reading
A Florida man who had been referred to specialist Dr. Jack Cassell found this sign on the doctor’s office door: “If you voted for Obama, seek urologic care elsewhere. Changes to your healthcare begin right now, not in four years.” … Continue reading
This American Infographic My new years resolution is to make an infographic on every This American Life ever made. The idea is to expand and add context to the stories and information contained in the shows. Basically, anything I am … Continue reading
Seeing their juicy red flesh in the shops is a sign that summer is on its way. But this year your strawberries could be as white as the cream poured over them, after a new variety went on sale today. … Continue reading
The basketball world is watching Jaylin Fleming. “I’ve never actually seen a kid like this,” Knicks head athletic trainer Roger Hinds said. “As far as his age, he’s the best that I’ve seen,” said Refiloe Lethunya, a former Division I … Continue reading